Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2016 - 6:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

The arrival of a third relief plane to help thedisplaced declared King Salman Relief Center for Humanitarian and Business third plane to aid access to the displaced in Anbar province Balarac.oukal Advisor at the Royal General Supervisor of King Salman Center for Relief and humanitarian action, Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al - Rabiah, " The third relief planes arrived Anbar province in Iraq . "He added that" the plane relief loaded with 105 tons of food and inpatient assistance, in coordination with the Saudi embassy in Iraq , "noting that" the total by the Kingdom during the past three days reached 315 tons of relief aid. " Diocese Chaldean It denies the demolition of a church denied the Archdiocese of Chaldeans in southern Iraq , the demolition of anold closed church half a century ago in the province of Basra. the mastermind of the Patriarchal and Associate episcopal Chaldean church in the south , the Rev. Imad Abdul - Aziz al - Banna , in a press statement I followed the "long", " the reports about the destruction of a church (Marpios) is absolutely untrue, "adding that" the church was demolished external Saijha old and shops nearby for the purpose of rebuilding it , the project includes the restoration of the church building to preserve it as tracers my religion. " cancel theexpulsion of 115 affiliate and return them to service the interior ministry announced the ratification of the abolition of administrative orders issued the expulsion of 115 affiliate management agency and returned to service on angel police headquarters Federal. , he said a ministry statement said , "Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban approved the minutes of the special reinstating fugitives and private abolition of theexpulsion of 115 mattresses and bring them back to serve administrative orders to owners lead the federal police forces of the Central Committee . " . he added that "Consequently Deputy Ministry for administrative and financial Affairs has issued administrative order No. 39 537 on 05.10.2016 and private their registration assuming after the issuance of the above matter." reduce airline tickets to China , the face of the Minister oftransport agency Abdul Hussein Abtan, reducing tickets Airlines to China to promote trade and tourism between the Albuldan.oukal ministry statement said Abtan "briefed on the services provided to passengers at Baghdad international Airport, and met with Director General of the civil Aviation authority and the director general of Iraqi Airways and director of the commercial department of the company . " the statement quoted Abtan confirmed " the importance of improving the performance of the service for travelers in accordance with the best of international companies in the field of aviation", directed to "reduce airlines tickets to China in order to encourage and promote trade and tourism between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]