Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst, calls for international loan to invest in projects elevate the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analyst, calls for international loan to invest in projects elevate the Iraqi economy Empty Political analyst, calls for international loan to invest in projects elevate the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Thu May 19, 2016 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political analyst, calls for international loan to invest in projects elevate the Iraqi economy
    05/19/2016

[rtl](Independent) .. Sarraji political analyst Ibrahim called on the Iraqi government to invest the loan that purports IMF awarded Iraq amounting to13 billion dollars ideally contribute to the evolution of the Iraqi economy and out of the rentier economy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He Sarraji's (Independent) on the government develop a strategic plan with the participation of relevant ministries and the private sector for the purpose of the loan to invest in the areas of local industry development in the operation of factories and treatment have stalled and supporting small for youth projects and for the graduates and the unemployed, according to available statistics for each province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called the expansion of private sector participation and economic experts and organizations Iraqi civil society in the management of the loan that is placed dedicated to improve the Iraqi economy strategy plans for the better, and reduce dependence on imported foreign.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Sarraji He noted that the factories and government laboratories and local industries are suffering from the recession, but it cost the state billions ofAldinyanir monthly pay salaries and wages and expenses without achieving any profits to remember , reason to be activated in a practical and turn them into profitable enterprises, can cover the local market needs of different materials .(End)[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:42 am