Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Journalists Syndicate: Snkadhi of assaulted journalists to cause the green, whatever their position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Journalists Syndicate: Snkadhi of assaulted journalists to cause the green, whatever their position Empty Journalists Syndicate: Snkadhi of assaulted journalists to cause the green, whatever their position

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Journalists Syndicate: Snkadhi of assaulted journalists to cause the green, whatever their position[/ltr]

Since 24.05.2016 at 10:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He warned the deputy head of the Iraqi Journalists Jabbar al-Shammari, Tuesday, of a repeat of attacks on journalists while covering activities or attempt to crush them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Shammari said L / balance News /, that "the journalists' union warns of recurrence of such attacks and acts rejected the journalists, reporters and photographers who are giving various events including demonstrations demanding change and stop the bombings of the Iraqis in all areas of Baghdad."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shammari said that "the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate position will be, crucial to all of assaults on journalists and private security agencies, which has put what could not sleep with him during the demonstrations that took place near the Green Zone."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shammari said that "the union will sue those characters anyway, its location in front of the judiciary in accordance with the Law on the Protection of the Iraqi Journalists No. 21 of 2011 and in accordance with the constitutional mechanisms."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And Article IX of the Hakhq journalists Law No. 21 for the year 2011 that (anyone who attacks a journalist while carrying out his profession or performed due to the penalty prescribed for those who abuse the employee while performing his job or because of) 29 .anthy punished[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih Aldoara[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:17 am