Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Iraq's annexation of Kurdistan Journalists to vote with the Iraqi Syndicate of journalists wo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Iraq's annexation of Kurdistan Journalists to vote with the Iraqi Syndicate of journalists wo Empty United Iraq's annexation of Kurdistan Journalists to vote with the Iraqi Syndicate of journalists wo

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jun 2016, 3:40 am

[ltr]United Iraq's annexation of Kurdistan Journalists to vote with the Iraqi Syndicate of journalists world[/ltr]

Since 09/06/2016 22:52 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Energys French - balances News 
    International Federation of Journalists united Iraq when they voted on the annexation vote annexation vote Syndicate of Journalists of the Kurdistan region within the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate vote in the general election held in Paris. 
    And the voice of the International Federation of the press members vote to join union of the Kurdistan region to vote in the Iraqi Journalists Union Congress of the International Union for the press held in the French city of Ingres and the presence of 140 countries. " 
    The head of the Arab Federation of Journalists Iraqi Journalists Syndicate pro-Lami / scales News / maintained the unity of Iraq by making the Kurdistan region to vote within the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, stressing that "most countries of the world to participate in Almatmram International Federation of Journalists in France in favor of the unity of Iraq." 
    And was an associate member of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate Council Sana debate won membership in the Global Gender for Journalists feminists in the elections held in Angers, southwestern France, it came win the debate after receiving 11 votes out of 16 for the representation of women journalists in the Middle East and North Africa region as well as the Palestinian press / Assaf immortality, which got 14 votes out of 16 votes. / End 

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:44 am