Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Firefighters from US, South Africa to arrive in Alberta

Lobo
    Lobo

Firefighters from US, South Africa to arrive in Alberta Empty Firefighters from US, South Africa to arrive in Alberta

Post by Lobo Tue 24 May 2016, 5:05 pm

Firefighters from US, South Africa to arrive in Alberta
    May 24, 2016 The Associated Press   0

EDMONTON – Officials say about 1,000 additional fire crews from across Canada, the United States and South Africa will be joining the fight this week against a massive wildfire near Fort McMurray.

Alberta wildlife official Chad Morrison said Tuesday the blaze continues to move northeast away from communities and oil sands facilities in northern Alberta.

He says cooler temperatures have aided the fire fight.

The fire has grown to about 5,230 square kilometres (2019 square miles), with 25 square kilometres (9.65 square miles) spreading into Saskatchewan. That includes areas already burned and currently burning.

Work camps that were evacuated are being inspected for re-opening, and oil sands companies are looking at when they can resume operations.

A phased re-entry for about 80,000 evacuated Fort McMurray residents is still set to begin on June 1, if conditions are safe.

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/business-news/firefighters-from-us-south-africa-to-arrive-in-alberta/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:58 pm