Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq's total debt amounted to $ 59 billion, and "some of which has not been d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq's total debt amounted to $ 59 billion, and "some of which has not been d Empty Parliamentary Economy: Iraq's total debt amounted to $ 59 billion, and "some of which has not been d

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Economy: Iraq's total debt amounted to $ 59 billion, and "some of which has not been decided."[/ltr]

Since 06/02/2016 19:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Najiba Najib confirmed a member of the Economic Committee, said Thursday that Iraq's total debt amounted to about $ 59 billion, while showed that some of them has not been decided until now.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Najib's / balances News /, that "Iraq's debt amounted to about 59 billion dollars," pointing out that "$ 14 billion is the Paris Club debt."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "There are legal claims until now have not been resolved regarding the debt is estimated to 45 billion dollars," asserting that "Iraq loans amounted to about $ 20 billion."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and international partners have agreed, in the May 19, 2016, to give Iraq a loan of $ 15 billion at an interest rate of 1.5% .anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:52 am