Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attorney-Maliki: enter the Saudi ambassador in the Iraqi issue is the media face of the terrorist o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Attorney-Maliki: enter the Saudi ambassador in the Iraqi issue is the media face of the terrorist o Empty Attorney-Maliki: enter the Saudi ambassador in the Iraqi issue is the media face of the terrorist o

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2016, 4:23 am

Attorney-Maliki: enter the Saudi ambassador in the Iraqi issue is the media face of the terrorist organization Daash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP for the coalition of state law ,Yasser al - Maliki confirmed that the Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan statements and interfering in Iraqi affairs has become a media face of the organization Daash terrorist and Fallujah will be free despite the lies.  
    This was the Attorney - Maliki may condemn in a statement vicious attack suffered by the Mujahideen of the popular crowd , especially after successes and victories and achieved today on the land ofFallujah, and pointed out that thepopular crowd red line does not accept untouchable from any internal or external , and to stand with him and support legitimate duty and patriotic on every Iraqi Sharif jealous of his land, honor, returned formations crowd thepopular steel bright page in thehistory of Iraq since succeeded to derail all the schemes that sought the enemies of Iraq to implement them 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:16 am