Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The allocation of three billion and a half to secure the services of Anbar's displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The allocation of three billion and a half to secure the services of Anbar's displaced Empty The allocation of three billion and a half to secure the services of Anbar's displaced

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2016, 3:14 am

[ltr]The allocation of three billion and a half to secure the services of Anbar's displaced[/ltr]

Since 06.11.2016 at 09:34 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Displacement and Migration, said on Saturday that it had sent 38 thousand share of urgent relief aid represented Balaanah and food and health for displaced families in the ministry camps in Amiriyah Fallujah and new camps in Khalidiya in Anbar province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to Director General of the branches in the ministry Zia Salal in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The ministry has sent 38 thousand share of food aid to camps for displaced people in Amiriyah Fallujah and Khaldiyah," explaining that "the aid included (5000) Thousands of tents, (7000) thousands of fan and air Shipping (6000) thousands of health basket and (5000) thousands of food basket as well as (15) thousand mattresses and pillows like her. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the "Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering displaced allocated two and a half billion dinars Iraqi province of Anbar to create the infrastructure for new camps in the province in addition to providing drinking water to displaced families in the camps as well as the allocation of one billion dinars for the provision of transport to evacuate the displaced families and provide relief food to them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And other services Salal pointed out that he "was assigned to the Ministry of Electricity by the Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering displaced people to provide electrical energy to camps for displaced people in the province." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 11:21 pm