Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The allocation of 16 billion dinars to secure the needs of the regions of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The allocation of 16 billion dinars to secure the needs of the regions of Baghdad Empty The allocation of 16 billion dinars to secure the needs of the regions of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 8:17 am

[ltr]The allocation of 16 billion dinars to secure the needs of the regions of Baghdad[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-14 at 10:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Ministers decided to transfer 16 billion dinars for the purpose of processing the required materials for the needs of the areas of the capital Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Council approved the Ministry of Finance to secure the said amount from the emergency reserve budget for 2018 and transfer it to the operational budget of the Ministries of Education, Health, Electricity, Construction, Housing and Municipalities," the Cabinet Secretariat said in a statement received by Mawazine News. And public works), in addition to the province and the Secretariat of Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"These amounts are allocated to the processing of materials required for the needs of the regions of the capital Baghdad, and the departments (budget and accounting), taking appropriate measures to secure funding and transfers and exchange."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "the Ministry of Finance has also directed the allocation of eight billion dinars at the expense of the operational budget of the Secretariat of Baghdad / 2019 for the implementation of the streams of virtues."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Ministers also instructed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals to "take appropriate measures to process the materials that were separated by the operating room in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, at subsidized prices so that the maximum number of services can be carried out."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:04 am