Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Thousands of red tuna crabs wash up on Mission Beach, San Diego

Lobo
    Lobo

Thousands of red tuna crabs wash up on Mission Beach, San Diego Empty Thousands of red tuna crabs wash up on Mission Beach, San Diego

Post by Lobo Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm

Thousands of red tuna crabs wash up on Mission Beach, San Diego

By Strange Sounds -
    Jun 13, 2016

Thousands of red tuna crabs washed ashore on June 7, 2016 in Mission Beach, San Diego, California.

Visitors in the area around the South Shores Park Boat Launch found beaches covered with the crabs.

Red tuna crabs are typically found off the coast of Baja California, however, El Nino weather patterns have pushed them north and onto Southern Californian beaches.

Last month, millions of crabs also washed ashore in Ensenada, Mexico, on Del Monte Beach in Monterey, California and Imperial Beach.
    http://strangesounds.org/2016/06/thousands-red-tuna-crabs-mission-beach-san-diego-video.html
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Thousands of red tuna crabs wash up on Mission Beach, San Diego Empty Re: Thousands of red tuna crabs wash up on Mission Beach, San Diego

Post by Screwball Mon 13 Jun 2016, 7:48 pm

Sound like they could be a great eat!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:07 am