Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

.. Internal document addresses the parliament to prevent the intervention of political administrativ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. Internal document addresses the parliament to prevent the intervention of political administrativ Empty .. Internal document addresses the parliament to prevent the intervention of political administrativ

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:29 am

[size=37].. Internal document addresses the parliament to prevent the intervention of political administrative and financial orders to its members[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    It addressed the Ministry of Interior, the House of Representatives to prevent political interference with the orders of transportation, promotion and return to the service of its members and others.
    According to a document issued by the Ministry of the Interior, I got (Il Giornale) a copy of it, he was "not permitted to bypass the chain of command the competent authorities in the ministry when submitting applications for administrative and financial affairs of the officers and Associates and civilian staff on cases (transport, promotion, return to service, etc.), and are dealing with these requests by agents and leaders, general managers and directors of departments and two each within its competence and the limits of the authority vested in him and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, "indicating that" when the subject requires approaching authorities or the High authorities are according to correspondences fundamentalist for this purpose. "
    The ministry directed "not to handle or accept any request of personalities (political, parliamentary, conservatives, members of the provincial councils), outside the legal framework."
    And Adaguet that he "must be allocated adequate time to interview officers and Associates and civilian staff by gentlemen and deputy ministers, leaders and general managers and directors of departments and commanders all within his responsibility and suitability to consider their applications according Matqtadha by the laws and regulations in force," .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:21 am