Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary financial oversight stresses letters of guarantee to prevent the theft o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary financial oversight stresses letters of guarantee to prevent the theft o Empty Member of the parliamentary financial oversight stresses letters of guarantee to prevent the theft o

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:01 am

Member of the parliamentary financial oversight stresses letters of guarantee to prevent the theft of banks

History Tahrir:: 2016/6/15 20:29 

[Oan- Baghdad]

stressed the parliamentary finance committee member, on the need to tighten controls in the letters of guarantee provided by the government to the banks after adjusting the number of the forged ones to pull billions of Aldnanaar.

He said Jabbar al - Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "letters of counterfeit security is not necessarily coming from an official bank, but also need to follow more to identify bugs are government banks vulnerable to theft by which."

The Integrity Commission announced yesterday that enable them to thwart an attempt to steal seven billion and 500 million dinars from Alravedan- Bank funds Waziriya in Baghdad branch.

According to a statement of the body received [where] a copy of it , "it was to obtain information indicating that there is a letter of guarantee forged in the Rafidain Bank - branch Alozyreh- 341 worth 7.5 billion dinars submitted by a Ministry staff industry and minerals / General Company for the automotive industry and one of the merchants who edited the letter of guarantee in his name after receiving a public company for the automotive industry approval and equipment to sell cars and mechanisms in installments for two years in exchange for providing the company with a letter of guarantee worth the amount mentioned by the government bank. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:32 am