Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alborznge meet with the Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alborznge meet with the Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Empty Alborznge meet with the Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Alborznge meet with the Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban
    BAGHDAD / new evidence 
     met Under Secretary of State for Legal Affairs and multiple relationships parties , Mr. Omar Barzanji ,Executive Secretary of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Mr. Isiah Zippero presence of the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Austria , Permanent Representative of Iraq to the International Atomic Energy Agency on the sidelines of the forty - sixth session of the Preparatory Committee of the Organization.Aaganban stressed during the meeting on Iraq 's cooperation and support for the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty into force. He stressed that the Iraqi side to focus on the entry of all parties in the Middle East in the treaty would be a step on the right path to find a nuclear weapons - free zone. Mr. agent also stressed the keenness of the Government of Iraq to attend the constant interaction with the Preparatory Commission of the Treaty despite the internal challenges faced by Iraq, particularly the fight against terrorism that Iraq stands in the confrontation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:48 am