Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary legality: There are political differences to amend the accountability a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary legality: There are political differences to amend the accountability a Empty Member of the parliamentary legality: There are political differences to amend the accountability a

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 8:19 am

Member of the parliamentary legality: There are political differences to amend the accountability and justice law

Publishing Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 06:00:34 | Views: 143

BAGHDAD - News today confirmed a member of the legal committee in Parliament MP Salim Shawki, Sunday, there is a difference between the National Alliance and the Union of Forces on the amendment of the Justice and Accountability Law, while noting that the new legislative term of the parliament will pass a number of important laws. He said Shawki said in an interview, said that "there differing views between the national Alliance and the Union of national forces on theamendment of the justice and accountability Act , "noting that" this difference delay the approval of the law. " He said Shawki" The national Alliance calls for the resolution of some of the files relating to accountability, before turning to a dossier prosecuted , "he said , adding that "Union offorces confirms that the time is too late to turn the issue of a court file to it within the transitional provisions to the Constitution , which means decisively for a certain period and then turns its files to eliminate." Shawki said that " the legislative term of the House of Representatives, will see theadoption of many important laws pertaining to the citizens or the state in general . " .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:23 am