Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accusations of covering up a representative to Washington on convoys Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accusations of covering up a representative to Washington on convoys Daash Empty Accusations of covering up a representative to Washington on convoys Daash

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 am

[size=30]Accusations of covering up a representative to Washington on convoys Daash[/size]
    29/06/2016 03:17 | Number of Views: 471
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Accused of the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament, on Wednesday, the United States and the international alliance covering up the gangs Daash criminal through a juicy tip for convoys Aldoaash transmitted inside Iraq, as demanded commander of the armed forces need to activate the four-party alliance led by Russia to hit those gangs.
    The committee member said Iskandar and berries in a press statement that "the international coalition led by the United States Disclaimer for its agreement signed with Iraq on the hit gangster locations criminal stationed on its territory, in addition to taking paper pressure on countries in the region to protect strategic interests," noting that "the international coalition aircraft availability protection for those convoys in an effort to achieve its interests in Iraq. "
    He asked and berries from the "absence of the role of the leadership of the Air Force to hit the criminal groups, why not allow the use of the aircraft F16"Explaining, "I have sent several letters to the General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi, from the absence of the role of air power in the battles for liberation, but the latter did not respond to those letters so far."
    He called the Tut Iraqi government to "the necessity of activating the Syrian Russian-Iranian coalition in Iraq, and to accelerate the military to join him to hit the criminal gangs," attributing the cause of it, "for having serious in defeating the criminal organizations because otherwise possessed of the international coalition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:32 am