Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Embassy: violence make us more determined to stand with Iraq in its war against Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Embassy: violence make us more determined to stand with Iraq in its war against Daash Empty US Embassy: violence make us more determined to stand with Iraq in its war against Daash

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:50 am

[ltr]US Embassy: violence make us more determined to stand with Iraq in its war against Daashl[/ltr]
     Since 08/07/2016 17:56 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The United States condemned the US, on Friday, the shrine of Sayed Mohammad bombings in Balad south of Tikrit inSalahuddin province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the US embassy in Baghdad and received / balances News / copy of it, that "last night 's attack onthe shrine of Mr. Mohammed in the city of Balad confirms ruefully again contempt" Daash "absolute human life", expressing "sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims of this cowardly attack We wish a speedy recovery to the injured. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that " the Iraqis are subjected every day across the country to the horrors of brutal Daash , " asserting that "either been killed or injured one person or hundreds Van these acts of violence are an abomination will not only strengthen our determination to stand by the Iraqi people and help them defeat Daash terrorist" .anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:02 am