Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves granting of the license and carrying weapons and restricting the granting of licen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves granting of the license and carrying weapons and restricting the granting of licen Empty Cabinet approves granting of the license and carrying weapons and restricting the granting of licen

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 am

Cabinet approves granting of the license and carrying weapons and restricting the granting of licenses boarding law

Publishing Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:09:55 | Views: 1296

BAGHDAD - The news of the day and the Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, the granting of the license and carrying weapons and restricting the granting of licenses Interior Ministry Act, as agreed to unpack reform of events from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Department link and transfer to the Justice Department. He said the Information Office of the Prime Minister in a statement received by the agency News today a copy of it, " the Council of Ministers assessed the situation of electric power in Baghdad and the provinces in terms ofincreased production and fair distribution and lack of overtaking on the quotas and the importance of rationalizing the consumption as well as to protect power lines from terrorist attacks." on the other hand, the office said, "the House Ministers discussed the controls granting of the license and bear arms and agreed to the law on this purpose and restricting the granting of licenses theMinistry of Interior. " the Council of Ministers approved, according to the press office, the" decoder repair events from the Ministry of Labour and social Affairs Department link and transfer to the Justice Department. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:19 am