Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow State University Media Iraqis accept the first two students to study for a doctorate and mast

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow State University Media Iraqis accept the first two students to study for a doctorate and mast Empty Moscow State University Media Iraqis accept the first two students to study for a doctorate and mast

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 2:23 am

[ltr]Moscow State University Media Iraqis accept the first two students to study for a doctorate and master's[/ltr]

Since 23.07.2016 at 14:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It agreed Moscow State University Media "to Manusav" to accept the first two students in which Iraqis "Emad Mohammed and Hussein Murad" Higher Studies doctoral and master. And thus it became the first asking Iraqis Althakan up with this university , which was founded in 1775 and has more than 35,000 thousand Russian and foreign students.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Taliban's / balances News /, that " the admissions process has after he had completed all tests with respect tojurisdiction exact media talk." Pointing out that " the topics that will be writing on them with the requirement tocomplete the study titled" media war to face Daash in Iraq , "which won the acceptance of the supervisory committee for scientific research."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Moscow State University and one of the world - beating universities note she left a large number of heads of state not only Almtvoukan.anthy 29 / d 24 accepted[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:19 pm