Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghaida Kmbh calls for the adoption of the style of "payment on credit" for the reconstruction of lib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghaida Kmbh calls for the adoption of the style of "payment on credit" for the reconstruction of lib Empty Ghaida Kmbh calls for the adoption of the style of "payment on credit" for the reconstruction of lib

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ghaida Kmbh calls for the adoption of the style of "payment on credit" for the reconstruction of liberated areas
    called on the Member of Parliament from the province of Diyala Ghaida Kmbh, Sunday, to adopt the method of payment on credit for the reconstruction of liberated areas confirmed that the delay in reconstruction operations created a reverse exodus in some areas recently.
    Kmbh said that "the liberated areas in Diyala have not experienced any real reconstruction operations since the resolution of the battle of liberation from the control of armed groups in 25 of the month of January 2015 and the return of thousands of displaced families in the past months, despite repeated government promises."
    And called "the central government to adopt the method of payment on credit in the reconstruction of liberated areas as Diyala it is critical to revive those areas, restoring basic services affected because the delay in reconstruction operations have had negative repercussions, notably the emergence of reverse displacement in some areas recently."
    Kmbh confirmed that "forced displacement in Diyala file can not be settled without the provision of basic services in the liberated areas and this Maevrd Altvkergdia on the central government's reconstruction plans for change in terms of providing alternatives to direct financial support through the adoption of payment on credit." (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:28 am