Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After referring to al-Sadr officials mainstream Nzahh..otheiqh: Douay first to disclose the financia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After referring to al-Sadr officials mainstream Nzahh..otheiqh: Douay first to disclose the financia Empty After referring to al-Sadr officials mainstream Nzahh..otheiqh: Douay first to disclose the financia

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]After referring to al-Sadr officials mainstream Nzahh..otheiqh: Douay first to disclose the financial discharged[/ltr]

Since 27/07/2016 20:27 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News /, Wednesday, the document refers to the provision of the governor of Maysan Ali Douai detect financial discharged to the Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Commission to block free Zia al-Asadi, hours after al-Sadr officials refer to the current Commission on Public Integrity.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the document issued by the Office of the Governor Ali Douai to Zia al-Asadi that "based on the instructions Moqtada al-Sadr and to demand disclosure of the financial accounts of the members of the Liberal bloc disclose financial Zmtna," expressing his "full readiness to bear any consequences."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr's face, on Wednesday, to refer the former and current Liberal MPs block to the Integrity Commission and the detection Zmmanm Almalah.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 5:10 pm