Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump threatened Clinton: I will not be a good person anymore

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatened Clinton: I will not be a good person anymore Empty Trump threatened Clinton: I will not be a good person anymore

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jul 2016, 4:15 am

[rtl]Trump threatened Clinton: I will not be a good person anymore[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]

[rtl]Vowed the official candidate of the Republican Party of the US presidential election, Donald Trump, Saturday, Democratic rival Hillary Clinton that he will no longer "a good person" and is preparing to fight a cruel conflict.[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump has pledged, in a speech to his supporters in the city of Colorado Springs to "take off the gloves", and states that this phrase means to prepare to fight a cruel conflict.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Trump responded to the demands of his supporters, the prosecution of Hillary Clinton, saying: "I did not talk only to win in the November 8 election, but now have agreed with you. They told Clinton that I will not be prepared nice for her .. Trump will no longer Mr. good man ".[/rtl]

[rtl]On the same day, described Trump, in a speech before the Republican National Convention Party, the main floor to Hillary Clinton, who delivered the day before in Philadelphia, it was exciting to boring, and said: "I listened to it yesterday, and addressed to questions about whether Hillary succeeded in their statements. I think that was her medium, not a success nor a failure, and Hillary cried a lot. "[/rtl]

[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/18334--.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:54 am