Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Company completed assembling the first meal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Company completed assembling the first meal Empty Company completed assembling the first meal

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:25 am

General Military Industries Company completed assembling the first meal of the vehicles dump

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Completes Public Military Industries Company , one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals assembling the first meal of thevehicles , dump in the spring plant of the company.  
    A statement by the Ministry ofIndustry that the technical and engineering staff in the spring plant completed the first compilation of the meal from the dump vehicles that pull tractor and travel / twenty - five / wagon in favor of Baghdad , stressing " the readiness of thelaboratory for the completion of thesecond meal soon , especially since the technical and engineering staff of the factory in charge of the work of the assembly is ready to deliver the desired numbers within the specified time 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:29 am