Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Balances News / publish the text of the request Alusi submitted to infallible as the "dissolution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Balances News / publish the text of the request Alusi submitted to infallible as the "dissolution  Empty / Balances News / publish the text of the request Alusi submitted to infallible as the "dissolution

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:58 am

[ltr]/ Balances News / publish the text of the request Alusi submitted to infallible as the "dissolution of parliament"[/ltr]

Since 04.08.2016 at 09:38 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News /, Thursday, on the request made by the President of the Civic Democratic Alliance Alusi to President Fuad Masum, the text, to dissolve parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The demand came in the text, "We are following with great shock and pain of the exchange of accusations between the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, and among members of the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "in order to preserve our country and the rights and sacrifices of our people and the integrity of the political system and purity of terrorism and corrupt and in support of our fighters brave they are dealing with terrorism Aldaasha offender and meet the wrath of the righteous citizens, I ask you and I ask all those responsible and wise to call the dissolution of parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, "and then proceed with an emergency government and early elections with the need to expedite the referral of all the accused to justice even eliminate says his shows to the people and we are Daash politics and corrupt."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is confirmed that al-Alusi's / balances News /, on Wednesday (August 3, 2016), he submitted a request to the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the House dissolution, because it is unable to complete its oversight role and Altcheriei.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:31 am