Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic Development Bank confirms the possibility of support for Iraq in the reconstruction of areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Islamic Development Bank confirms the possibility of support for Iraq in the reconstruction of areas Empty Islamic Development Bank confirms the possibility of support for Iraq in the reconstruction of areas

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

08/08/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. affirmed the Islamic Development Bank, the possibility of support for Iraq in the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorism, as called for reconstruction fund and the central bank to visit the bank's headquarters in Jeddah soon. He said a statement issued by the bank received / JD / copy of it: The Development Bank Islamic extended an invitation to the head of fund reconstruction of areas affected by the terrorist attacks Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, a representative of the Central Bank of Iraq and a representative of the World Bank to visit the bank's headquarters in Jeddah soon.
    He said that the visit aims to discuss the reconstruction of areas affected by the terrorist attacks and the possibility of the bank to support reconstruction projects, as "The Islamic Development Bank is the international body responsible for the coordination of international efforts for the reconstruction in Iraq."
    He had expressed the Islamic Development Bank President Ahmad Mohamed Ali on 26 March 2016 during his visit to Baghdad ready Islamic Bank to contribute to the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the liberated areas of the organization (Daash) in Iraq, noting that "the possibility of developing important programs and under the supervision of the Iraqi government for the reconstruction of those areas ". / End / 22 / 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:31 pm