Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary source: the judiciary is one of the request to lift his immunity Jubouri To complete t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary source: the judiciary is one of the request to lift his immunity Jubouri To complete t Empty Parliamentary source: the judiciary is one of the request to lift his immunity Jubouri To complete t

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2016, 2:21 am

[ltr]Parliamentary source: the judiciary is one of the request to lift his immunity Jubouri To complete the procedures[/ltr]

Since 09/08/2016 20:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A parliamentary source said the investigative committee in charge of investigating the accusations and the defense minister, on Tuesday, that the Judicial Council asked Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri lift his immunity to enable it to pass judgment before Jubouri ask the council to vote to lift his immunity.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News / "The parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri went to appear before the court, however, the investigative panel confirmed his inability to launch the referee before lifting his immunity."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source added that "al-Jubouri, was forced to submit a request to the Council to lift his immunity to complete the actions of the judiciary and then later issued a judiciary judgment and dismiss the case closed for lack of evidence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source pointed out, that "the lack of evidence in the rule is a means of evidence could be presented to prove if the other party or won the eradication of evidence confirming the charges."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The judiciary announced, today, the response of the lawsuit related to the President of Parliament Saleem al-Jubouri and evacuate released for lack of evidence Alodlh.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:18 pm