Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: vote on new ministers is an important step in the implementation of reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: vote on new ministers is an important step in the implementation of reforms Empty Citizen: vote on new ministers is an important step in the implementation of reforms

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2016, 4:33 am

[size=30]Citizen: vote on new ministers is an important step in the implementation of reforms[/size]
    16/08/2016 11:03 | Number of Views: 46
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Counting MP from the Bloc citizen Hassan Khalati day "to vote on an important step in the way of the application of the new ministers of government reforms, explaining that" have been identified and ministers "oil transportation" of the province of Basra because most vital facilities in the province.
    Khalati in an interview for "direction," he said, the issue of the reshuffle issue is long overdue and is an important part of the reforms, adding that "the difference it has led to major divisions in the legislative institution and in the Council of Ministers.
    He added that "these five ministries," the oil ministry, transport, higher education and water resources, housing and construction "important and vital was filled with people who are competent professionals who have experience in their field.
    He pointed out that "such a move is considered very important for the application of the rest of the reforms, which also contribute to resolving some special political differences between the legislative and executive institution.
    The House voted yesterday at its twelfth headed by Salim al-normal in the presence of 241 deputies on Monday to give confidence "to five" ministers and not being content with answers and defense minister in addition to the direct vote on the amnesty law.
    Edit / Aqeel Ismail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:41 pm