Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri called for officials not to interfere in the legislative and judicial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri called for officials not to interfere in the legislative and judicial  Empty Jubouri called for officials not to interfere in the legislative and judicial

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:14 am

Jubouri called for officials not to interfere in the legislative and judicial institutions Affairs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, officials in the executive branch of the attention of their duties and not to interfere in the legislative and judicial branches of both institutions. "
    Jubouri said, "we wondered, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi interference in judiciary affairs and express his opinion in a file for judicial proceedings," calling on officials in the executive branch to the attention of their duties and not to interfere in the legislative and judicial branches of both institutions. "
    He said al-Jubouri that "the system of government in Iraq is based on the separation of powers which requires non-interference by the executive branch in the affairs of other authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:21 pm