Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labour plans to launch the third installment of the benefits of social protection for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labour plans to launch the third installment of the benefits of social protection for the  Empty Labour plans to launch the third installment of the benefits of social protection for the

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:19 am

[size=48][ltr]Labour plans to launch the third installment of the benefits of social protection for the months of July and August[/ltr][/size]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Our economy / Baghdad[/ltr]

[ltr]Launches the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs the end of next month , benefits and social protection network for Bchehri July and August.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Director of Social Protection Agency 's Fund in the Ministry Jacqueline Saliwa said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy news, that the ministry is about to complete the legal and administrative procedures for the release of sums third installment for Bchehri July and August of this year, and to be launched end of next September.[/ltr]

[ltr]Revealed in this regard, the allocation of an amount ranging between (240-270) billion dinars batch which will include men and women category, uncertain start distribution if thelaunch of the amounts by the Ministry of Finance.[/ltr]

[ltr]She noted that the transactions completed undergone several audits to avoid any cases ofabuse or corruption , financial or administrative in this regard.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:55 pm