Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Coalition: Royal Commission disputes the law will solve most of the problems outstanding in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Coalition: Royal Commission disputes the law will solve most of the problems outstanding in Empty National Coalition: Royal Commission disputes the law will solve most of the problems outstanding in

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Aug 2016, 2:53 am

[ltr]National Coalition: Royal Commission disputes the law will solve most of the problems outstanding in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 08.19.2016 at 09:19 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the National Coalition Sabah al-Tamimi, on Friday, that the Royal Commission disputes the law, will replace most of the outstanding problems in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said al-Tamimi said in a statement, received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "property disputes body, which will see the light soon the law will solve most of the problems outstanding in Iraq," indicating that "the First Amendment to the Law Commission property disputes have been sent to the presidency of the parliament for inclusion on the agenda one future meetings for the purpose of voting on it. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tamimi stressed, according to the statement, "the duty of the Commission to resolve the Iraqi property disputes All disputes that centered mostly in the bordering province of Kurdistan, led by the province of Kirkuk provinces have a sober after a law guaranteeing the right of litigants" .anthy 29/9 in settlement[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm