Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Does Bill Clinton Have Alzheimer’s?

Lobo

Does Bill Clinton Have Alzheimer’s?

Post by Lobo on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 12:51 pm

A number of emails have come in since the rumor mill is now circulating that Bill Clinton has Alzheimer’s disease. In July, I wrote that my sources in Hollywood had said that Bill was not as sharp as he used to be. It has now even made the National Enquirer, but of course, they exaggerated what is going on and claimed Bill might not make it to the election. While that is not true, people who know Bill are questioning if he has been losing it. I do not think there will be any problem with him making it to the election, unless someone decides that they need the sympathy vote to win as it helped LBJ after the death of Kennedy. But I wouldn’t bet on that just yet.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/bill-clinton-alzheimer/

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:45 pm