Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rowhani, the Jabouri: Iran will continue to fight against terrorism by Iraq until the end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rowhani, the Jabouri: Iran will continue to fight against terrorism by Iraq until the end Empty Rowhani, the Jabouri: Iran will continue to fight against terrorism by Iraq until the end

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:13 am

[ltr]Rowhani, the Jabouri: Iran will continue to fight against terrorism by Iraq until the end[/ltr]

Since 20/08/2016 19:04 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iranian President Hassan Rowhani on Saturday that Iran will remain, along with the people and government of Iraq in the fight against terrorism until the end, expressing his satisfaction with the recent victories achieved by the army and the people in this country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Rohani, upon receiving the Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the news reported in the Iranian media, I followed / balances News / "The strengthening of cooperation between the two countries especially in the economic fields, he is gaining importance."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rowhani hailed as "the Iraqi parliament, calling it the appearance of unity and brotherhood among all sects and creeds in this country," stressing "the need to promote national unity in Iraq in order to combat terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He described terrorism as "Coping of the problem of the whole world and for the region, and expressed regret that some countries took place under the different effects which the Zionists and going the wrong approach with all the people you want to unite with each other to achieve reconstruction and progress for all countries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Rohani "Strengthening consultation and exchange of views between the two countries for peace and stability in the region is necessary."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, al-Jubouri counting, meeting as a "strengthening of economic ties and cooperation between the two countries desire of both peoples", calling for "the search for new ways to enhance cooperation and open new horizons in bilateral cooperation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He expressed "his support for strengthening economic cooperation as well as the common interests of both countries and the region, stressing the support of the Iraqi parliament for the development of relations and cooperation between Iran and Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri and noted that "the problem of terrorism in his country, praising the parking IRNA, along with the people and government of Iraq in the fight against terrorism and describing the role most importantly in this Amajal.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:58 am