Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Amnesty Law in vain and marketed it wants to gain electoral

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Amnesty Law in vain and marketed it wants to gain electoral Empty Deputy: Amnesty Law in vain and marketed it wants to gain electoral

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:29 am

Deputy: Amnesty Law in vain and marketed it wants to gain electoral turnout and

Publishing Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 10:15:06 | Views: 66

Bgdad_abar today

MP from the coalition of Iraq Abdel Azim and Healing, Sunday, General Amnesty Law as "one of the past," he said, adding that it is marketed to the law aims to gain access to public and electoral law will not be is feasible only if preceded by political and social reconciliation. 

Healing said in an interview with the news agency today, he said that "the adoption of the amnesty law or not will not be a great benefit," attributing the cause to be "law passed by the need to obtain political and community reconciliation, then there will be an amnesty." 

Healing and added, that "the feasibility of an amnesty weak, regardless of whether a certain Sinfa or another component," adding that "the law foldable in the page of the past, and is intended to gain access to public and elective who marketed him."

The witness of the amnesty law controversy seats bubbling, at a time when the political blocs is the parliament as a "binding" by approving a general amnesty law, attributed to the presence of a "political agreement", warns other blocks of the existence of "gaps" in the general amnesty law permit the exit. " terrorists. " 

Referred to the House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri confirmed on Monday (August 15, 2016), for "agreement" on the general amnesty law, as pointed out that the law will be printed in its current form as a prelude to a vote.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 am