Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti journalist delegation calls for foreign media to cover the positive aspects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti journalist delegation calls for foreign media to cover the positive aspects in Iraq Empty Kuwaiti journalist delegation calls for foreign media to cover the positive aspects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Aug 2016, 3:08 am

[size=37]Kuwaiti journalist delegation calls for foreign media to cover the positive aspects in Iraq[/size]

Bgdad_aljornal
    It called on the Kuwaiti press delegation, on Friday, to cover the positive aspects in Iraq, noting that his country greatly contribute to support Iraq.
    The director of the Kuwaiti Journalists Association Adnan Al-Rashed said in a statement on the sidelines of the conclusion of the visit to Baghdad, seen by (Journal News) that "the delegation had a series of meetings with the Iraqis and media officials to enhance media relations between the two countries," stressing that "journalists Kuwaitis will continue to coordinate with their Iraqi counterparts from for fueling everything that serves the press in both countries because they are one family and their journalist above all political differences in our region ongoing Arab and witnessed the changes and disturbances and events. "
    "The State of Kuwait significantly contribute to support Iraq, and inform them of the reality of Baghdad, and the lives of its citizens and that business as usual", calling for "the involvement of elements of the media young are moving out of Iraq in order to give a realistic picture of the security situation in the country."
    For his part, Deputy Director General for editing in the Kuwaiti news / PRNewswire / agency Saad Al-Ali, "The Iraqi media need to have a presence of more outside Iraq," pointing out that "Iraq has all the ingredients that Aiarafha external media, so must the positive side cover in this country. "
    In conclusion, the Kuwaiti delegation, on Friday, a visit to the capital, Baghdad, which lasted five days, during which he met with Iraqi officials.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:36 pm