Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Affairs: We will sign a protocol with Serbia to train Iraqi diplomats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Affairs: We will sign a protocol with Serbia to train Iraqi diplomats  Empty Foreign Affairs: We will sign a protocol with Serbia to train Iraqi diplomats

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2013, 6:48 am

Foreign Affairs: We will sign a protocol with Serbia to train Iraqi diplomats

11-06-2013 01:06 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Revealed the Iraqi Foreign Ministry that it is currently considering a draft protocol large possible signed with Ndertha Serbian during the next few months to train Iraqi diplomats. said Deputy Foreign Minister Nizar goodness of God in an exclusive interview with the Agency (news): The ministry is considering a draft sign protocol of cooperation between the Ministry of Iraqi Foreign and Ndertha Serbian. added: that the content of the protocol is limited to the training of diplomats and building the foundations of social and cultural between the two countries as well as promote economic agreements long-term. continued: that relations between Iraq and Serbia have a long history spanning fifty years and this relationship roots can not be ignored signing of the protocol would be a good opportunity for the two countries and enhance the size of the relationship that looks her kidneys two countries. visiting Iraq currently a delegation of the Serbian Republic, chaired by the Minister of Construction and Reconstruction Serbian Flaimir Aalij a delegation of about 21 director commissioner for different companies specialization, notably in the field of construction, irrigation and infrastructure During the visit, the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding. / End / 3. d. o /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:29 pm