Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves modified vehicle registration controls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves modified vehicle registration controls Empty Cabinet approves modified vehicle registration controls

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Aug 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Cabinet approves modified vehicle registration controls[/ltr]

Since 30/08/2016 19:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]The Cabinet approved the modified vehicle registration and discussed the run Iraqi Airways planes[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Council received / balances News / copy of which he "has to approve the amendment controls vehicle registration in the light of the observations that were approved during a cabinet meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]They also discussed the operation of aircraft Iraqi Airways informed by the Council on Bis83 protocol port of the Ministry ofTransport as a first stage to avoid the negative effects of the ban on the operation of aircraft of Iraqi Airways and a record time.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It came during the presentation session by the Council what has been achieved from the government curriculum during the past two years and make some adjustments in the light of the achievement that has been made ​​of it for presentation to the House ofRepresentatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 am