Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new Cabinet controls for vehicle registration fulfillment of customs duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new Cabinet controls for vehicle registration fulfillment of customs duties Empty The new Cabinet controls for vehicle registration fulfillment of customs duties

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 3:15 am

[ltr]The new Cabinet controls for vehicle registration fulfillment of customs duties[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -9 September / September: theCouncil of Ministers, announced Thursday, new regulations for the registration of private vehicles fulfillment of customs duties of imported vehicles.The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministerssaid in a statement, " The Council of Ministers issued a decree number 237 sets new regulations forthe registration of vehicles, for the fulfillment ofduties of imported vehicles , "noting that" the textof the law to amend the item I / 1 of the cabinet 'searlier decision to No. 68 for the year 2016 completing the amounts of imported vehicles. "shesaid the General Secretariat of the Council ofMinisters, that" the Council decided to lump sum amount to meet 500 thousand dinars for each cylinder of the engine imported vehicle , regardless of its type, class registration, are added and 250 thousand dinars if the fourwheel drive, 3 million dinars if the armored , "pointing out that" the decision confirmed to meet pay lump sum of two million dinars for the vehicle saloon (7) passengers and above, and 500 thousand dinars if the vehicle is imported and registered in theother registration categories (construction, specialized, Cycling), also met wages lump sum of $ 500 thousand dinars if the vehicle is made ​​of the General Company for the automotive industry, in addition to discount a rate 40% of the amount calculated for class cars pregnancy. "She honesty, that" the resolution supersedes the previous decisions , all of which run counter to the provisions of this resolution with the exception of imported vehicles for the disabled and imported for the use ofpolice and military operations, agricultural vehicles , "stressing that" the decision stated that apply to vehicles that entered before its release date on the sixth of September of this, were not determine how the vehicle interview, to be recorded in theprovince of irregular province after paying the registration fee mentioned above, reducing the ratio of the amount of 15% for each year starting from the date of manufacture. "mentions the Council of Ministers approved, on the 30th of last August, the modified vehicle registration controls, as discussed operating aircraft Airways Alaracah.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:59 am