Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Visitors flock to the holy city of Kadhimiya to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Jawad "p"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Visitors flock to the holy city of Kadhimiya to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Jawad "p" Empty Visitors flock to the holy city of Kadhimiya to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Jawad "p"

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:55 am

[size=30]Visitors flock to the holy city of Kadhimiya to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Jawad "p"[/size]
    02/09/2016 10:12 | Number of Views: 93
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]It packed the holy city of Kadhimiya crowds of visitors to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Jawad {p}, which coincides with the day.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The influx of masses of visitors since Tuesday night heavily to the shrine Jawadain peace be upon them, has been observed starting foot marches of visitors from the nearby areas of the holy Kazemih heading to the shrine Sharif. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Amid an atmosphere of faith Visitors flags and banners to raise that glorify the house of the family of a prophet peace be upon them, and recalls the virtues of Imam Jawad {p} with spread marquee service and solace to those sad occasion.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Some streets leading and closed to the holy city of Kadhimiya in the security forces deployed for the visit Tomben ceremony in conjunction with the preparation of healthy and service plans for the success of the visit Jawad Imams, peace be upon him on the anniversary of his martyrdom.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:15 am