Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice's "light": 13 years ago the Accountability Commission Justice did not complete only 50% of its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice's "light": 13 years ago the Accountability Commission Justice did not complete only 50% of its  Empty Vice's "light": 13 years ago the Accountability Commission Justice did not complete only 50% of its

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Sep 2016, 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice's "light": 13 years ago the Accountability Commission Justice did not complete only 50% of its work

Nur News / Baghdad 
    A member of the political body of the coalition forces of Iraqi MP Ahmed al - Mashhadani , the Justice and Accountability Commission has completed only 50% of the names covered by the accountability and justice since 2003 until now.
    According to al-Mashhadani told the "Nur News" that "during the 13 years of the accountability did not appreciate determine covered by this legal action, which leaves a lot of question marks about the work of the Commission throughout this period."
    The MP added that "the AJC confirmed that they are audited ten million documents scholarships and match them with names covered by the accountability procedures and validation of these names."
    He added that "this matter confirms the existence of a deliberate obstruction of the failure to achieve national reconciliation in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 12:00 pm