Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr is required to expel the corrupt of the National Alliance for dialogue with them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr is required to expel the corrupt of the National Alliance for dialogue with them Empty Sadr is required to expel the corrupt of the National Alliance for dialogue with them

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:41 am

[ltr]Sadr is required to expel the corrupt of the National Alliance for dialogue with them[/ltr]

Since 10/01/2016 15:56 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Condition of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday to expel the corrupt of the National Alliance after testing them and the evidence to support the popular crowd and put him in the official organs and opening representative offices of the Alliance in the provinces to enter into a dialogue with the National Alliance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement of the chest received / balances News / copy of it, that "the conditions for a dialogue with the National Alliance, that there will be a reference cover in inside Iraq acceptable to all parties and be open to all political parties, and not be a president of the National Alliance party that be, including the prime minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "among other conditions Writing an internal system of alliance and directed by its members from the ministries and independent bodies to the formation of a technocratic independent government Beshravh and opening to the outside with a stay at the national, Islamic and religious constants and regarded as occupying powers hostile states can not engage in dialogue with them, but after reviewing the references," pointing to that "among the conditions to open representative offices of the alliance in the provinces to find out the suffering of the people and support the popular crowd and supervise him and put him with the official authorities and give the government the dye" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:17 pm