Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 Arab and foreign countries participate in the Baghdad International Fair within its 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 Arab and foreign countries participate in the Baghdad International Fair within its 43 Empty 10 Arab and foreign countries participate in the Baghdad International Fair within its 43

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    10 Arab and foreign countries participate in the Baghdad International Fair within its 43

 Baghdad / term 

The Ministry of Commerce, on Tuesday, on the participation of more than a dozen Arab and foreign countries in Baghdad gallery within its 43, indicating that the exhibition will also include the establishment of cultural and art events. 
    The general director of the General Company for Trade Iraqi and commercial services in the Ministry ofCommerce Hashim Mohammed Hatem in a statement received by the "long" version of it, that " the company has completed its willingness and readiness to establish a session 43 to the Baghdad international Fair, which will begin its activities in the first of the month of November with the participation of more than ten countries and hundreds of local, Arab and foreign companies." 
    Hatem said that " the most prominent participation in the states The exhibition is Egypt, Palestine, Japan, Iran, Turkey, Germany, the Netherlands, India, Ukraine, Tunisia, hundreds of local, Arab and international companies , "he said , adding that" all preparations for the exhibition have been completed and there are high - level coordination between the Ministry of Commerce and ministries and supporting bodies for theappearance of the exhibition the best way through the development of infrastructure and sustain All exhibition halls, as well as a major campaign to increase greens spaces in order to receive citizens and appearing in confirming the status of Baghdad 's biggest economic forums to receive. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:26 am