Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls for 89 countries to participate in the Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls for 89 countries to participate in the Baghdad International Fair Empty Iraq calls for 89 countries to participate in the Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 12:55 pm

]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq calls for 89 countries to participate in the Baghdad International Fair
    The General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services of Iraq in the Ministry of Commerce and within its preparations for the 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair to direct 89 invitations to Arab and foreign countries to participate in this international session, which is hoped to set up for the period from 10 to 19 November next, Bent on building and ages as liberation and victory).
    The Director General of the company Hashim Mohammed Hatem said that "among the most prominent countries that have been invited are the United States of America, Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russian Federation, Spain and South Korea," asserting that "his company addressed the Department of Economic Relations in the headquarters of the Ministry in this regard, To invite Iraqi embassies and commercial attachés in Iraq's embassies around the world. "
    "The active participation of countries and companies in the 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair allows them to meet with the largest gathering of decision-makers and businessmen," said Hatem. "This event is a key economic pillar in expanding the network of trade relations and a golden opportunity to promote their products and services in support of their marketing plans."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:51 pm