Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newt Gingrich says Trump became a ‘historic figure’ at the debate — here’s why

Lobo
    Lobo

Newt Gingrich says Trump became a ‘historic figure’ at the debate — here’s why Empty Newt Gingrich says Trump became a ‘historic figure’ at the debate — here’s why

Post by Lobo Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:11 pm

Newt Gingrich says Trump became a ‘historic figure’ at the debate — here’s why
    Oct. 11, 2016 12:21am Tré Goins-Phillips

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a top surrogate for Donald Trump, says the Republican presidential nominee “crossed into being a historic figure” during Sunday night’s presidential showdown.
    While the debate was certainly memorable, it was Trump’s promise to appoint a “special prosecutor” to look into Democratic rival Hillary Clinton that made the face-off one for the history books, according to Gingrich.
    Newt Gingrich says Trump became a ‘historic figure’ at the debate — here’s why GettyImages-578134976-620x413
    John Moore/Getty Images
    “The key point is when he said he would appoint an independent prosecutor,” the former lawmaker told Fox News Radio host Josh Gibson Monday. “[I] think Trump crossed into being a historic figure by saying, ‘You know, we have so much corruption in this administration.’”
    Though that comment clearly performed well in Gingrich’s corner, it was also one that earned Trump scorn — specifically when he said Clinton would “be in jail” if he was president — from CNN correspondent Dana Bash. She likened the comment to “Stalin and Hitler,” who “put their opponents in jail.”
    But Gingrich, whose own political résumé dates back to the 1970s, sang Trump’s praises for sticking it to Clinton.
    “Hillary Clinton herself is so corrupt that we really need to handle it as a criminal justice matter, not just a campaign matter,” he said. “I thought, in many ways, that was the most important conversation starter of the whole evening.”
    Gingrich also had a few words for House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who Monday said he will no longer defend Trump but will instead focus on down ballot races to ensure the GOP maintains control of Congress.
    “I think Paul Ryan’s got to follow his own politics, but I think it’s a mistake,” he remarked. “Ryan becomes caught up in the emotions. A lot of Republicans do, because they don’t understand what the game is.”
    Fox News commentator Sean Hannity joined Gingrich’s chorus, saying on his own radio show that Ryan is “done” after backing away from the brash billionaire, adding he just doesn’t “know it yet.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/11/newt-gingrich-says-trump-became-a-historic-figure-at-the-debate-heres-why/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20HORIZON%20w/%20ad%20-%2010-11-16%20-%20w/LIARS%20ad&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm