Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi page deleted Published're not Neda you will liberate our land is not the intention of the men

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi page deleted Published're not Neda you will liberate our land is not the intention of the men  Empty Abadi page deleted Published're not Neda you will liberate our land is not the intention of the men

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 2:39 am

[ltr]Abadi page deleted Published're not Neda you will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaab (photographer)[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press October -12: deleted Page Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the social networking site "Facebook", the evening Althelathae,almnchor Abadi , who responded by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Ordogan, remarks in which he said that "al - Abadi offended him and that he is not Nada to him and not to its level . "
    Word Abadi publication deleted through their profile on "Facebook" , saying: "Certainly not Nada you .. we will liberate our land resolutely men and not Balskaab," in referring to the emergence ofErdogan via Skype program during his speech tothe Turkish people in the military coup in Turkey in July 15 the past.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Ordogan, had said earlier in the day Althelathae, told the Prime Minister Haider Alebadi,by saying , "It offends Ala, and tell him you are not dewy I Bmistoaa, and Asrakhk in Iraq is not
    Important for us to do what we Alatalaq, Nchae, and you have to learn Zlk, and you have to commit yourself first. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi told a news conference on Sunday Almadi, he would not allow Turkish troops toparticipate in the Battle of the restoration of the connector from the grip of the organization Daash, expressing surprise at the insistence of Turkey on the presence of troops on the territory Alaracah, pointing out that it did not participate in the planning and preparation for Markh, and the presence of its troops hinders the fight against al Ath, asserting that " the goal of theTurkish leadership is linked to an internal project purpose of the Turkish army occupancy battles outside the borders of his country."
    Militants have fired Aragiwn, Althelathae, campaign against Turkish President Recep Tayyip Ordogan, comments on the pagesof the social networking site Facebook titled "Erdogan iPhone your size." Ended (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:51 pm