Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Erdogan: We are not Nada you and we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Erdogan: We are not Nada you and we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Empty Abadi Erdogan: We are not Nada you and we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 2:22 am

[ltr]Abadi Erdogan: We are not Nada you and we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaybe[/ltr]

Since 10/11/2016 19:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Re Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's comments by saying that he was no match for him.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said, in a brief statement, received / balances News /, a copy of it, "Surely you're not Nada .. we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaybe."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement Abadi, after Erdogan's words, "I'm not Wendy and I am not my way," adding "we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and commit yourself first."[/ltr]
    [ltr]With the exception of MP for the coalition of state law, on the Keywords, Tuesday, Recep Tayyip Erdogan's comments, the latest being a flagrant violation of the sovereignty of Iraq, noting that Iraq is able to respond to the presence of Turkish troops will come out and humiliated by editing Almousel.anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:51 am