Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House Speaker looking economic challenges and industrial reality with Iraqi engineers union delegati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House Speaker looking economic challenges and industrial reality with Iraqi engineers union delegati Empty House Speaker looking economic challenges and industrial reality with Iraqi engineers union delegati

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    House Speaker looking economic challenges and industrial reality with Iraqi engineers union delegation

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Search House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Saturday, with the Union of Iraqi engineers delegation which included the president of the union and the board of directors, the economic challenges and industrial reality.
    A statement by the Office of the al-Jubouri, received a "light Enoz" that during the meeting, "Trading with the visiting economic challenges and industrial reality of the country's delegation, and the most important challenges to the work of the union and the ways and mechanisms to address them, as the delegation gave away a number of proposals that would raise the profile of union work and support bracket engineers and fairness. "
    He is also Chairman of the House of Representatives expressed support and keenness of the Council to pass legislation that would support the experiences and competencies and an interest in explaining that "the proposals made by the union will take the legal way through the relevant committees down to the stage of legislation."
    Jubouri also stressed the need to "contribute to this important segment in pushing the wheel of construction and development of the Iraqi reality and in all economic and financial areas, and in the reconstruction of liberated and all the affected provinces."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:06 am