Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili reveals corrupt deals in the era of "al-Maliki" billions of dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili reveals corrupt deals in the era of "al-Maliki" billions of dollars Empty Zamili reveals corrupt deals in the era of "al-Maliki" billions of dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 3:12 am

[size=37]Zamili reveals corrupt deals in the era of "al-Maliki" billions of dollars[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    It revealed for security and defense committee in Parliament on Monday, for the payment of the Government of Haider al-Abadi million dollars a month to South Korea in fines for planes, signed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's previous deal, for failing to move the aircraft to Iraq since last April.
    The head of the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament of quitting in a statement received (Il Giornale) copy of it, "the South Korean government to impose fines on the Iraqi government up to million dollars a month as wages ground for 24 aircraft (T50 IQ), had signed its deal Prime Minister former Nuri al-Maliki with the minister of military industries Korea three years ago and failed to transfer to Iraq. "
    He explained that "the disqualification Essaouira base in Wasit Province is completed, led to a lack of transport aircraft to Iraq being allocated according to the parties' agreement Qaeda."
    Zamili added that "the budget of the Ministry of Defense in the budget of next year 2017 estimated three trillion dinars, compared to half a trillion of the interior, and more than half a trillion popular crowd and 300 billion dinars for counterterrorism and 200 billion for the intelligence service and the same national security" .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:34 am