Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: End of Obama rule is the end of a bloody era embraced the "Al-Saud" and manufactured Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: End of Obama rule is the end of a bloody era embraced the "Al-Saud" and manufactured Daesh  Empty Chihod: End of Obama rule is the end of a bloody era embraced the "Al-Saud" and manufactured Daesh

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2016, 4:24 am

[size=30]Chihod: End of Obama rule is the end of a bloody era embraced the "Al-Saud" and manufactured Daesh takfiri[/size]
    10/11/2016 09:54 | Number of Views: 332
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ray member of the reform front in Parliament MP Mohammad Chihod that: the end of the rule of "Obama" failed "Clinton" is the end of an era passed on the bloody world consisted industry Daesh, support and appropriation by the government, "al-Saud" infidels.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He Chihod in a press release today got "direction Press", a copy of: the Government of "Obama" are created Daesh terrorist and supported and embraced by the government, "al-Saud" and "Erdogan" Ottoman to hit the Arab peoples and the creation of sectarian fighting and to be raging and consuming region of the weapon. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "Iraq is looking forward to the new president," Donald Trump ", which received the support of the American people after announcing the fight against terrorist Daesh and the government," al-Saud "and supporting the elimination of terrorism by cutting off the head of the snake of Pal Saud Wahhabi who pose a real threat to the whole world, because their survival It threatens security and stability. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said he Chihod the "Trump" must meet its obligations made by the American people and not shirk it and where he will dry the sources of terrorism, and cut off the hands of financiers announced. "[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:39 am