Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Outside the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Outside the capital Empty Outside the capital

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2016, 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Outside the capital

Cleaning campaigns in my part Bartila and Hamam al- Alil 
    announced Minister of Construction and Housing , Public and municipalities, Ann wholesome Osei, launch campaigns cleaning my part in the Hamam al- Alil and Bartila subsidiaries of Nineveh province. 
    Osei said , according to a ministry statement, that " the engineering staff in themunicipalities of my part Bartila bathroom ailing subsidiaries of the Ministry ofConstruction and Housing and public municipalities, began on Thursday, implementing a wide cleaning campaign in two ways after their liberation from Daesh terrorist gangs." 
    She added, that " the campaigns that are currently being implemented is the self - efforts" , noting that "cleaning campaigns were based, one day after the opening of the municipal headquarters in both those two."
    The Minister of Construction also confirmed that "Hamdaniya district of the province of Nineveh , is also awaiting the start of a broad him a clean sweep after it completes the engineering effort tasks complete lifting of improvised explosive devices and mines. 

Karbala add a meeting of departments of the provinces of the Middle Euphrates 
    Devt Karbala province, on Friday, a meeting of departments of the provinces of the Middle Euphrates and leaders of security chiefs to discuss the security and service plans to visit the forty in those provinces. 
    a reporter (range Press) that, a meeting was held on Rehana Rotana Hotel in Karbala for the Board ofGovernors of Baghdad, Wasit, Karbala, Najaf, deputy governor of Diwaniya, in addition to the operational commander of the Middle Euphrates and directors of the provinces of the Middle Euphrates police .. 
    he added reporter that, the meeting was held to discuss security and service plan to visit forty and services provided to visitors who pass through these provinces down to Karbala. 

Health Dhi Qar expects "breakthrough problem" anesthetics 
    announced the health of Dhi Qar circle, the arrival of the amount of anesthesia to its stores medications, unexpected contribute so solving the "large part" of the problem of shortage of those materials necessary to conduct surgical operations in hospitals in the province. 
    the director of the Department of Pharmacology in the circle, Dr. Zia Rahim quality, in a statement, " theamount of anesthetic drugs recently reached the pharmacy department stores in the Department of Health a Waqar , "expected to" contribute to the solution of a large part of the problem of shortage of anesthetics faced by hospitals in the province recently. " 
     He added quality, "The Ministry of Health has instructed hospitals in the province to send Mjuliha to thepharmacy department to take over their assessed contributions", stressing that " the intensification of efforts to ease the burden on the patients.." 
    The Dhi Qar Management, warned in ( the twentieth of October 2016), the cessation of surgical procedures in hospitals in the province due to run out of anesthetics, while shown that the health department had to stop cold processes and limited to emergency and complicated cases, called for negligent accounting in providing life - saving drugs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:53 pm