Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump expectations declare new appointments today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump expectations declare new appointments today Empty Trump expectations declare new appointments today

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 6:45 am

[rtl]Trump expectations declare new appointments today[/rtl]
    [rtl]Washington's new Arab[/rtl]
    [rtl]20 November 2016[/rtl]

issue a US president - elect Donald Trump , on Sunday, thenew labels on the future of his government team lineup, after holding meetings with representatives of civil society and thepersonalities of the Republic , and especially one of the leading critics of the Republican Party Mitt Romney 's presidential candidate , who was defeated in 2012, according to TAP . " AFP. "
    Trump told reporters outside the suite luxury golf club which is owned by the Bedmanstr in New Jersey, where he held meetings throughout the day Saturday, "we meet a wonderful talents .. people would re-America's greatness, as I always say."
    He said in response to reporters' questions about new candidates for his administration, Trump said, "you will have things tomorrow," Sunday. The most important visitors, Saturday, Romney, who came out of relative political isolation in the March / March last to condemn the language of Trump and his thoughts while the political class in the Republican Party are trying to stop progress in any form.
    Trump did not confirm nor Romney whether Romney's name on the table to take over the foreign ministry or is it no more than a courtesy visit in order to heal the wounds within the Republican camp.
    Romney said after the meeting, which lasted an hour and 25 minutes "We had a comprehensive conversation about various global arenas in which the United States has important interests." Trump has greeted him warmly outside the entrance to the wing where he lives and accompanied him to the inside after a lengthy handshake in front of journalists.
    Romney added, "We discussed these fields and exchanged views on these topics, were comprehensive and in-depth conversation in the time-space in which we have been given. I appreciate the opportunity to speak with the president-elect and I wait impatiently (the formation of) the new administration."
    For his part, Trump said, "The conversation took place very well," while his team confirmed later that they "have conducted substantial and in-depth conversation about world issues and the future of America's national security."
    And before reaching the Bedmanstr to spend the weekend on after ninety minutes for demonstrations around the Trump Tower, the president-elect announced on Friday the appointment of three members of his government team are the Minister of Justice and the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and his national security adviser. And it is supposed to appoint 15 other officials, including especially the foreign and defense ministers.
    And between the characters whom he met Trump on Saturday, retired Gen. James Mattis, a likely candidate for the Ministry of Defense, Michele Rey, former director of the controversial schools of Washington, and director of the group fast food restaurants (CK any) Andrew Bozdr.
    And since he was elected on the eighth of this month, Trump received dozens of candidates for positions including the characters, especially congressional representatives and current director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Mike Rogers.
    US newspapers reported yesterday that the defense minister and head of intelligence of Americans demand the dismissal of the month of Rogers, who thinks of the president-elect appointed head of the intelligence services in his administration before.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:12 pm