Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait  Empty United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:28 am

[th] United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait [/th]

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Twilight news, Deputy Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Saturday, that a new era of relations between Iraq and Kuwait, out of Chapter VII.

United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait  1-un-approves-new-sanctions-against-north-korea

George Boston, said in a speech during the celebration of the end of sanctions, Iraq out of Chapter VII, followed up by "Twilight", "we refer in particular to the recommendations of the United Nations Secretary-General before the vote that Iraq out of Chapter VII."

He noted the work done in the order of the relations between the two countries, "Iraqi Airways resumed flights to Kuwait 20 years after the end of that tour".

Boston drew attention to "the opening of the project border between Iraq and Kuwait have been done 3 days prior to the date set for completion", stressing "the return of Kuwaiti property, including archives.

He stressed the importance of "the Kuwaiti Prime Minister's visit last June to Baghdad and met with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki," adding, "the conclusion of agreements in the fields of economy, law and culture between the two countries as well as the exchange of ambassadors."

He continued, "to meet with officials of the two countries implies greater cooperation regarding the transfer of the relationship between the two countries from Chapter 7 to chapter VI", stressing that "a new era has begun in relations between Iraq and Kuwait and that officials of the two countries to maintain this progress."

The UN Security Council voted unanimously Thursday to exit Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and the Security Council under resolution my missing Kuwaiti property under Chapter VI to the work of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) and kept under review by the UN Security Council.

Am g

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Findex.php%2Fnews%2Firaq-news%2F60018-2013-06-29-08-43-33.html

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait  Empty Re: United Nations: a new era started between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by weslin3 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:34 am

The articles just keep coming. Thanks rocky!

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:19 am